In fresh royal jelly, there are natural antibiotics that help fight acne and dermatitis which help you have healthy skin and has a great effect in treating acne. In addition, there are more than 20 types of amino acids, vitamins necessary for skin such as B1, B2, B6, vitamin A and E to nourish healthy skin from inside and effectively for anti-aging.
Today, Viknews.com will share top 5 way to use fresh royal jelly to benefit you skin.
Direct face massage with fresh royal jelly
This is the most simple and effective way to use fresh royal jelly. When applied fresh royal jelly directly to the skin’s face, it will help regenerate skin cells, restores the damage caused by acne and heals scars faster. However, to maximize the utility, you need to know your skin type and how to apply with different kinds of skin.
– Normal skin: you just need to take 1-2 drops of royal jelly directly onto your face. Then massage it gently for five to ten minutes to absorb nutrients into the skin then rinse your face with warm water.
– Oily skin: You need to use a lemon slice, rub gently on the face then rinse with warm water before using royal jelly.
– Sensitive skin: Use a slice of tomatoes to rub over your face for a few minutes, rinse with warm water then massage gently face skin with royal jelly.
This method can be used daily. After two to three weeks, you will feel tight pores, skin more smooth, the lesions and freckles will also fade after few days.
Whiten the skin with fresh royal jelly
– Pour 1 tablespoon of royal jelly, 1 egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of honey in a clean bowl and mix it well into a mixture for two minutes.
– Apply this mixture to your face and relaxed for 30 minutes.
– Rinse your face with warm water.
– When applying this method, you need to do seven days in a row then rest seven days. After three periods, you will have smooth skin and lighter skin.
Royal jelly and vitamin E mask
The perfect combination of fresh royal jelly and vitamin E
Royal jelly with vitamin E is a perfect combination for both your health and your skin. Not only does it help your body stay healthy, but that combination also makes your skin smooth and soft as you dream.
Royal jelly has the effect of inhibiting the enzyme tyrosine, stimulating the secretion of melanin, thereby preventing melasma, darkening and eliminating brown pigmentation. In particular, royal jelly also contains Vitamin C, Taurin, B-catoren, trace elements Se, NO. Vitamin E has a two-way regulating effect on the endocrine system, helping to regenerate skin cells making the skin smooth and bright white.
How to use
– Mix 1 teaspoon of royal jelly with 1 vitamin E tablet.
– Then apply it evenly to the skin, leave for five to ten minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
– Use two to three times per week. After only a few weeks, you can also feel the difference of your smooth and youthful skin.
Use fresh royal jelly to treat acne
Aloe vera with moisturizing ability combined with royal jelly contains natural antibiotics that help repel acne and moisturize the skin.
– Use 1 spoon of royal jelly, 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 1 tablespoon of honey mixed to form a mixture.
– Wash your face with warm water then apply the mixture onto your face.
– Rinse your face with warm water after 30 minutes.
– Use 2 times a day and after 3-4 weeks you will have bright pink skin and reduce acne spots completely.
Use fresh royal jelly to deep clean skin’s face
This mask is used to clean the skin after exposure to dust.
-Ingredients include 1 spoon of royal jelly and 5 to 7 drops of lemon.
– Wash your face with warm water and then apply the mask.
– Relax for 30 minutes then rinse with warm water then rinse with cold water to tighten pores.
– Do once a week to have healthy skin, pores are not blocked.
Some notes when using fresh royal jelly
– Do not use deformed royal jelly, have a burning smell or any unpleasant smell. You need to buy at a reputable place to avoid counterfeiting, causing skin damage.
– If you use the royal jelly mask for the first time, you may feel redness and burning. This is completely normal because your skin has not yet adapted to royal jelly. You just need to cover a few slices of tomatoes or use cold ice to gently rub your face.