Pregnancy is a very difficult process, especially in the first trimester. When pregnant women have lower back pain first trimester, they will often have a lot of difficulties in moving and walking. Therefore, it will lead to an uncomfortable mood and disturbing activities.
There are many causes of lower back pain of pregnant women in the first 3 months. Depending on the cause, you will have different effective treatments to quickly reducing pain so that your body would feel more comfortable. Let read the following article of Viksnew.com to know more about lower back pain first trimester.
Causes of lower back pain first trimester
Lower back pain is a phenomenon that can occur with every pregnant woman. As the fetus gets bigger, the pain in the lumbar region and the backbone becomes more and more serious. It will make pregnant women feel extremely tired and uncomfortable. Usually, pregnant women in the first trimester will have lower back pain due to the following reasons:
- Weight gain: During pregnancy, the women’s body often has many hormonal and hormonal changes. As the fetus gets bigger, the mother’s body also gains weight. It leads to the more pressure and weight of the back must bend down to support the entire body’s gravity. So in the first three months, the mother elected lower back pain is a normal thing.
- Low back pain due to changing posture: during pregnancy, pregnant women have to change posture and gait accordingly. When you change your posture in the wrong way, you would have constant low back pain.
- Pelvic area and ligaments are dilated: During pregnancy, the mother’s body releases a hormone called relaxin which makes ligaments in the pelvic area and joints become looser, thereby causing pain.
- Due to stress: Stress can be a contributor to back pain, whether or not you’re pregnant. Stress increases muscle pain and tightness, particularly in areas of weakness. If hormones are already wreaking havoc on your joints and ligaments, a little bit of anxiety about work, family, your pregnancy, or anything at all can go a long way to making your back hurt.
Is it ok to have lower back pain first trimester?
It is not only pregnant women in the first three months will have back pain, but also six months later she still experiences this condition. However, this is a very normal problem, so don’t worry about back pain too much.
The lower back pain is a quite common thing because the uterus and abdomen are getting bigger and inserted into the spine. It causing the lumbar spinal muscles to dilate excessively or by dilating the spinal joints. This situation only makes it difficult to walk and daily activities, not to the health of the baby in the abdomen.
However, if you have constant back pain and a lot of pain symptoms along with vaginal bleeding, fever, then maybe you are having health problems and your baby is in danger. When you see these signs, you need to see the doctor immediately, so that the doctor can diagnose and give appropriate treatment directions.
The secret to relieving lower back pain for pregnant women in the first three months of pregnancy
In order to reduce back pain and minimize the effects on the health of the mother and fetus, pregnant mothers should do the following advices:
– Construct a suitable mode of living, gentle movement for easy movement.
– Wear loose, comfortable clothes, you should not wear high heels.
– Do not lie in a bed that is too hard, too soft or too thick. You should lie on your left side when sleeping and can put more pillows between the knees and the area around the abdomen. Because it helps relieves back pain quite effectively.
– You need to practice walking right and posture and correct the posture by lowering your buttocks, straightening your shoulders backward and standing upright, reaching up high.
– Every day, the pregnant mother should practice yoga to be good for bones, create comfort for her body, reduce back pain and good for baby’s development.
– Avoid lifting heavy things.
– Research local chiropractors who specialize in pregnancy-related care and learn more about how an adjustment can help relieve back pain.
– When seated, try to elevate your feet and make sure your chair offers good back support. Use a lumbar pillow for additional low back support.
Wish this article can help you reduce your back pain in the first trimester. Follow Viknews.com to read more helpful information in the future. We hope to help you to have a better understanding of back pain during pregnancy so that you can have healthy pregnancy care