- 1 cup pancake batter
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- Oil to grease pan
- 225 grams palm sugar
- 1 cup water
- Pour water and a palm sugar block into a pot and heat over moderate heat until the block is fully dissolve and slightly thickened. Set aside.
- Add dessicated coconut into the pancake batter and stir to combine.
- Slice the banana into 1/4 inch thick. Set aside.
- Set the pan over moderate heat. Pour a thin layer of oil over the pan.
- When the oil is heated, place a slice of banana first and pour about a tablespoon full of batter over the banana.
- When the batter starts to bubble, flip the pancake to the other side. Cook until golden brown.
- Serve the banana side up with warm palm sugar syrup.