Moist and fluffy blueberry and banana pancakes with rolled oats and honey!
- 1 cup all purpose flour (rice flour for gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk (or almond milk)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (or oil)
- 1 overripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix the flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix the milk, egg, butter, banana and honey.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients followed by the blueberries and chia seeds.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, melt a touch of butter in it, pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan and cook until the surface starts to bubble and the bottom is golden brown, about 2-3 minutes, before flip the pancake to cook the other side until the bottom is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes and repeating with the remaining batter.
- Enjoy topped with the mixture of yogurt, honey and lemon or maple syrup, etc.