- juice of one orange
- zest of one orange
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for serving
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup honey
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- In a medium bowl, combine honey, orange juice and zest and set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Whisk wet ingredients together in another large bowl.
- Stir the wet into the dry until just combined and smooth — don't overmix or your pancakes will be tough and dry.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan on medium heat, then follow our easy instructions for making perfect pancakes.
- Serve hot with butter and orange honey.