Treat your family with these berry pancakes made using Original Bisquick® mix – an easy breakfast that’s ready in 20 minutes.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, egg, milk and oil with fork or whisk until blended. Gently fold in 1 cup blueberries.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat (375°F). Grease griddle with vegetable oil if necessary (or spray with cooking spray before heating). For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry and bubbles form on top. Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.
- Serve pancakes with syrup or powdered sugar. Top with strawberries and additional berries.