If you want to make eggless pancakes for some reason or the other, this is the only recipe you should be trying. Don’t waste time searching for recipes and going through each one of it.
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Milk (I Used 2%)
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- In a liquid measuring mug, measure 1 cup milk. To that add the vegetable oil, water and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Do not over-mix. Lumps are perfectly fine. Set aside for a couple of minutes.
- Heat a griddle at medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the melted butter to the pancake batter and return the pan to the stove. Mix the butter into the batter.
- When the pan is hot enough, pour a ladleful of batter on the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear on the face of the pancake.
- Carefully flip the pancake and cook until its golden brown.