- 1 pound dried gigantes beans , or butter beans or elephant beans or natty lima beans, and quite lots of others
- 3 x bay leaves
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 x onion , diced
- 1 x carrot , diced
- 2 x ribs celery , diced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 x chili pepper flakes
- 28 oz. diced plum tomatoes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 x salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley , chopped
- 1/4 cup dill , chopped
- Soak the dried gigantes beans in water with the bay leaves over night.
- Lift the water to a boil and simmer till the beans are subtle, about 30-40 minutes.
- Warmth the oil in a pan.
- Add the onions, carrot and celery and cook till subtle, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the garlic and chili pepper flakes and cook till aromatic, about a minute.
- Add the tomatoes, paprika and oregano and simmer till the sauce thickens, about 20 minutes.
- Season the tomato sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the parsley, dill, beans and 1/2 cup of the liquid that the beans had been cooked in into the tomato sauce.
- Pour the mix into a casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven till the highest is browned and quite lots of the liquid has evaporated, about 50-60 minutes.
Right here is yet every other fine merchandise!
Meet this glamorous merchandise!!