- 4 dapper eggs, overwhelmed
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 inexperienced onion, white and light-weight inexperienced formulation, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 heaping cup well-packed chopped leafy greens (similar to kale, Swiss chard leaves with out ribs or spinach)
- 1/2 cup cooked total grains (wheat berries, farro, barley or millet)
- 1 tablespoon chopped unusual chives
- freshly floor gloomy pepper
- flaky salt
- crusty bread, toasted English muffins or heat corn tortillas, for serving
- In a dapper bowl, bound collectively the eggs, milk and kosher salt; space apart. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the inexperienced onion and garlic and sauté till at ease, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the greens, grains and closing 1 tablespoon olive oil and sauté till the greens are wilted and the grains are warmed by plan of, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Decrease the heat to low and pour in the egg mixture, gently stirring to comingle them with the greens and grains. Proceed stirring till they’re softly scrambled, 2 to three minutes. Bewitch far from the heat, lunge in the chives and season with pepper.
- Support hot with a sprinkling of flaky salt on high, and crusty bread, toasted English muffins or heat corn tortillas alongside.
- Pork Gash-Stuffed French Toast Recipe
- Mustard Greens, Cheddar And Farm Egg Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- Provocative Beans And Pepperoni On Toast With Fried Eggs Recipe
My dad says this plugin is gorgeous!
This is the adorable item ever!