Kids will love adding the toppings to these fun mini pizza pancakes that can be ready in 30 minutes.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sliced mini pepperoni
- 1/2 cup marinara or pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 cups Original mix
- In medium bowl, mix Bisquick mix and cornmeal. In measuring cup, mix eggs and milk. Stir milk mixture into Bisquick mixture to combine; fold in 2 tablespoons chives.
- Heat 10-inch or larger nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat (325°F). Brush lightly with oil. Spoon rounds of about 3 tablespoons batter onto skillet to make mini pancakes. Once bubbles begin to form on surface of batter and edges begin to dry, turn and continue to cook until golden brown. Transfer to plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Set oven control to broil.
- Place cooked pancakes on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Spoon marinara sauce onto each pancake; sprinkle with cheese, pepperoni and the 1 tablespoon chives. Broil with tops 4 to 5 inches from heat 1 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted, golden in spots, and bubbly. Serve immediately.