Tomato pesto and feta cheese add zip to pasta in just minutes!
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves or 4 teaspoons dried mint leaves
- 3 cups uncooked mostaccioli pasta (9 oz)
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in food processor or blender, place remaining ingredients except cheese. Cover and process until mixture is almost smooth.
- In large bowl, toss pasta, tomato mixture and cheese.