- 1 (8oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium Sliced Cucumber
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- additional fresh dill for garnish
- 1 (3oz) package Prosciutto, cut into small squares
- 1 loaf of party pumpernickel or rye bread
- 5 slices Lorraine Swiss cheese, cut into small squares
- Combine softened cream cheese and fresh dill in a small bowl. Mix well to combine. Spread cream cheese mixture on party bread. Top with a slice of cucumber, a slice of Lorraine Swiss cheese and a piece of Prosciutto. Garnish with a small sprig of fresh dill.