Light, fluffy, healthy pumpkin pancakes that tastes like pumpkin pie.
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup pumpkin, canned, not pie filling
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, unsweetend
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin spice, ground
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 tsp stevia or sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white whole-wheat flour
- Mix coconut milk, pumpkin, egg whites & vanilla extract into a small bowl
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, sugar, salt and pumpkin spice.
- Combine and whisk till evenly mixed
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat and add ¼-cup batter onto skillet and cook till bubbles start appearing through the top of the pancake and then flip.
- About 2 minutes on each side