Start off Halloween with this fun breakfast idea. Bisquick mix and canned pumpkin are the base for colorful pancakes that can be decorated with spooky chocolate spiderwebs.
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/3 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- Add chocolate frosting to decorating bag fitted with small round tip.
- Brush griddle or skillet with vegetable oil, or spray with cooking spray. Heat over medium-low heat.
- In medium bowl, stir Pancake ingredients with whisk until blended.
- For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook about 30 seconds or until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden brown.
- Draw spiderwebs on pancakes with chocolate frosting in decorating bag, and serve.