This is a summery cocktail I made for 4th July and although it may be too sweet for some people because of the grenadine (I used non-alcoholic grenadine syrup) but you can use more or less depending on how sweet-toothed you are!! Enjoy.
- 1 tablespoon ~ non-alcoholic grenadine syrup
- 1 and a half cups ~ vanilla ice-cream
- Half a cup ~ diced pineapple
- Half a cup ~ diced mango
- Half a cup ~ pineapple juice
- Measure out all the ingredients and put them all into a blender or food processor.
- Make sure all the ice-cream has been mixed, then pour into 1 large glass or 2 small ones and enjoy.
- Serving Size: Makes 2 small cupfuls