Put a new spin on your traditional pancake recipe with this colorful dish, make with Original Bisquick mix and red food coloring.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Red food color
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 2 cups Original mix
- Mix Bisquick mix, milk and eggs as directed on box for pancakes, adding baking cocoa and powdered sugar. Add food color to desired color. Use batter to make pancakes as directed on box.
- Mix all ingredients for syrup until lumps are gone.
- Serve hot pancakes topped with syrup and berries.