Looking for an easy-to-make breakfast idea? Then check out this sweet potato pancakes recipe made using Original Bisquick® mix – ready in 20 minutes.
- 1 cup Original baking mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups shredded peeled sweet potatoes
- Heat griddle or skillet; grease if necessary. Stir baking mix, milk and eggs in large bowl until blended. Stir in sweet potatoes and pecans.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle, spreading each slightly to make 4-inch pancake.
- Cook about 3 minutes or until pancakes are dry around edges and bottoms are golden brown. Turn; cook about 2 minutes or until golden.